The Revue suisse de Zoologie is a biannual journal published by the Geneva Museum and the Swiss Zoological Society. The Swiss Academy of Sciences and the City of Geneva provide financial support to the journal.
The Revue suisse de Zoologie publishes original results of zoological research, particularly in systematics and related fields. Priority is given to contributions submitted by members of the Swiss Zoological Society or studies presenting results based on collections of Swiss museums. Contributions from other authors may be accepted as space permits. Special issues are also occasionally published, for instance proceedings of meetings that took place at the Museum.
The Revue suisse de Zoologie
- is included in SCI Journal Citation Reports
- is an international journal established in 1893
- is reviewed by renown experts of the field
- is indexed in Current Contents, Entomology Abstracts, Zoological record, etc.
- publishes articles in English, but exceptionally also French, German, or Italian are possible.
Previous issues of the Revue suisse de Zoologie are available freely at Biodiversity Heritage Library.
SUBSCRIPTIONS, INFORMATIONS AND MANUSCRIPTS
Swiss francs 150 for international subscribers, 130 for Swiss subscribers.
Revue suisse de Zoologie
Muséum d'histoire naturelle
1211 Genève 6
Manuscripts should be submitted by email to rsz.mhn[at]ville-ge[dot]ch
instructions aux auteurs, en anglais (pdf)
table des matières (dès 1893) (pdf)
124(1) 2017 (pdf)
tous les résumés de la Revue suisse de zoologie depuis 2004